martes, 2 de noviembre de 2021

The best concert ever

 

                                                              The best concert ever






I never have been in a concert , because the tickets for the concert  are very expensive and  I didn’t know if they come to Chile , but if I would go to a concert I really like to  see the band Imagine Dragons, because I really like and enjoy  listen  their songs and sing Its . Also I can practice my English .  

Imagine Dragons is an American’s band , the  kind of the band is PopRock in which we have a lot of songs such us, Believer,  Natural, Warrior, Demons , Thunder ,ect   . The band is composed by 5 integrants , Dan Reynolds the vocalist , Daniel Wayne Sermon the guitarist , Ben Mckee the bassist and Daniel Platzman the drummer .



I dont Know  how is the atmosphere while during the concert   , because I haven’t the opportunity to assist to one of their concert , but I imagine the atmosphere  will be amazing, euphoric , unic , full of emotions .

I imagine can enjoy It and I feel better , because I can scape to the reality for a moment .




1 comentario:

Post 7: Changes to my study programme

  There are many things that I would change about my study programme, because I study and study but sometimes my grade is not enough and mos...