miércoles, 27 de octubre de 2021

A country would like to visit

 

 I would like visit Sweden, because, I have a lots of reason. The first one is it has a many of colourful of places , they take care the enviroment and animals. 




Sweden has many tells about the vikings, and found in Jutlandia the first old English writing named "BEOWULF" . In terms of languague the all population know English, bacause they share the german linguistics speaking. I love Sweden for the reason that has a very respectfull for their people like suomi who lives in the region of Laponia. 




The climate in Sweden is very cold, but in diference with Chile, sometimes at 5 o'clock the countryside is very dark and all swedish are at home. 

I woul like visit the Drotinghom Palace, The novel institute, and some museums that show all about vikings things.




Sweden is a scandinavian country that has a 10,402,070 of population. This country is unitary parlamantery contitutional manarchy, the actual monarch is Carl XVI Gustaf and the primer minister is Stefan Löfven. The history of unification of a kingdom was in the 12th century. 

I would like to live there and work there because Sweden is recognised for to be  a country which an important scientific development .




6 comentarios:

  1. it is true that they are very supportive of science, I have also been told that it would be a great country to go to, but I don't know if I could stand the cold so much

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It isn't common to hear bad news from Sweden, it must be a quiet place to live.

    ResponderEliminar

  3. Hi, I completely understand why you are interested in this country. I think the same as you about nature and animals, so maybe one day I would like to visit sweden.
    hello, I really like your blog and the country you have to choose, I think it is very interesting that it is a country with so much history. I hope someday you will be able to visit it

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow, Sweden looks like an amazing place to live. I wish I could go there sometime.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Sweden is a really beautiful country, it seems like a fantastic place to live besides the cold weather (for many people), for me, i like that type of weather!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Sweden is a country very interesting and beautiful

    ResponderEliminar

Post 7: Changes to my study programme

  There are many things that I would change about my study programme, because I study and study but sometimes my grade is not enough and mos...