domingo, 9 de enero de 2022

Post 6: Time travel to the future

 

I suffer from anxiety so It is very difficult for me to say which part and time of the future I would like to visit, since I do not like to know what destiny has in store for us, since I like to enjoy the day a day, or as others would say "Carpe Diem" enjoy the day, since this is a present that is why It is called that.



 But well, if I had to travel through time space into the future I would like to travel Everything I can travel around the world but especially the places that I like the most, such as All of Chile, Copenhagen, Sarajevo, Oslo, Ottawa, Montreal, Bern, among others.






I would like to travel 20 years in the future and visit all these beautiful places, the truth is that It would not be very good to stay in these places since It would affect what is known time space and this It would cause a time gap, a singularity, I don’t Know ,so I would not stay in addition, but if I would like to visit them and see if they can make a positive and great change since the world needs It.





 For last I hope the future is better in which we can take care of the world and take care of ourselves, in which we can be with our families and be able to take care of them


4 comentarios:


  1. I imagine the future combined with the past, what we know will become antiques.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also hope the same as you in the future, is something that today is very abandoned

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, it would be so much fun to travel to all those countries.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You have a lot of places to visit in the future, how fun!

    ResponderEliminar

Post 7: Changes to my study programme

  There are many things that I would change about my study programme, because I study and study but sometimes my grade is not enough and mos...